Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bekka's First Day Of School 2007

Bekka had her first day of school yesterday. She is in her second year of preschool and in the 4 year old morning class on Monday's, Wednesday's & Friday's! I have to get up before 7:00 to get me ready, get her up by 7:15 (she is a slow poke and sooooo crabby in the mornings!!!!!) so that she can have breakfast, get dressed and hair done, and then we have to leave our house by 8:00 so that she can be there in time for class to start at 8:30! I don't know who it will be harder for her or me to get used to this schedule, especially when the baby gets here! Luckily Travis should be home by the time the baby comes! Here are some pictures of her first day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh she is so grown up now! I remember the first time I saw her - such a shy little toddler. She is beautiful Les, I hope things are going well and can't wait to see updates of the new little Wentz.

hugs~