Friday, September 28, 2007

Update....9/28/07

Not alot to report this week!

I had my Dr. Appt on Monday morning and the baby was still head down!!! :) Thank goodness! I also have not dilated at all :(.....but hopefully by my appt this Monday I will. I also found out at my last appt that my Dr will be at a Norwegian festival in Minot, ND from Oct 10th - 14th so we are not going to be induced until the 15th if I haven't gone by then. If I don't go before the 10th on my own, this little one better not come while he is gone!!!! Dr. did tell me that I could still be induced on the 12th if I wanted to, but one of the on call Dr's would have to deliver me and I would rather have the same Dr deliver me that delivered the others! I also had told him that I felt more comfortable since he turned the baby, but I think I am eating my words! My back hurts, I have to go to the bathrooom ALOT more often in the middle of the night than what I used to and I am so, very tired now! Atleast when I fall asleep I sleep more soundly which is good to be able to do that. I also have been trying to rest in the afternoons a little bit, but most of the time it is just sitting and putting my feet up for an hour or so, but I guess that is better than nothing!

Other than that, not much went on here this last week!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!! :)

No comments: