Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas Day...

I know I have had a case of "BLOG NEGLECT" which has been common with some of my friends & family's blogs as well. With the Holiday's finally over, trying to get back to some normalcy, I am guilty I admit it! Here are some pictures from Christmas Day!!! :)

Our day began early!!! :) I think we woke up Bekka at 6:00 (may have been earlier) because we couldn't wait! We bought her a play house from Travis and I and Travis had the hardest time waiting until she woke up on her own. I think we were finished opening up gifts by 7:30. Some of my neighbors came over after we were done opening presents for omletes, a tradition started by my Dad! My parents came by as did my sister Stacey and her husband Josh. All in all, it was a pretty quiet and relaxing day. I always hate it though when the holiday's are over, just because I miss the spirit of the season. From October til New Year's Eve is my most favorite time of year! I hate taking down my tree, if it were up to me and I knew that Travis wouldn't have something to say every day about it, I would leave it up year round!!! LOL.

Anyway, enjoy these pictures!


Bekka up and ready!!

Catie was ready to!!!!

One of Travis.....Never any of me, I am always behind the camera!!! :)

Catie crashed out after gifts were opened!

Maggie hanging in Catie's chair!

The aftermath!!! :) We tried to keep some kind of order,

but it didn't work out!

No comments: