Friday, June 27, 2008

Before & After

BEFORE: This picture was taken just before we moved in.
AFTER: Of course, after we got our yard put in!!! Nearly a year from when we moved in.
These two pictures are the extent of any vegetable garden I have! I can't plant a real garden mainly because Maggie would eat it! I had both barrels in the back yard on our patio, but when Maggie ate everything out of them, I moved them to the front of the house! The above picture are my cucumber's and the one below has 3 different tomato plants and also the jalapeno's and 2 different kinds of bell peppers!


This is a picture of the planter I made in the front yard that I said I would take more pictures of once we got sod and my flowers were filling in! I can't wait to see it in another couple of weeks! I have so many flowers, that it will look so great! I will take some more pictures once the flowers fill in more! Below are a bunch more pictures of the front yard! I also included some of the flowers I have found to be my favorite! They are called Dahlia's! I think I will continue to plant these in my yard....they come as a mixture of colors and make it so colorful when in bloom!!

This just shows what I did in front of the house going up twards the front door! Once the petunia's start to cascade alot more down the rocks on the side, I will take some more pictures. They are starting to do it now, but give them about another couple of weeks!

1 comment:

The Bender Family said...

Love the yard and your flowers! It looks great!!