Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Abbigale ***UPDATED***

My beautiful daughter! It is hard to believe that you would be 4 years old tomorrow! It seems like yesterday that you were born into our family. I constantly find myself wondering what your personality would be like right now, and who you would be friends with! I dream about you running around our neighborhood playing with the kids eating ice cream in the Summer time, and playing with your sisters. I love you my sweetheart!

***UPDATE***

This evening we went up to the cemetary with my parents and my sister Stacey came with us. We released 12 balloons up to her. 8 purple and 4 white ones, the purple symbolizes the birthstone color of February and the white ones symbolizing her age. I hope she knows how much we miss and love her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday abby

Beth Borup said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Abby...I'm sure she knows and sees how much you all love her.

The Bender Family said...

Abbi is so lucky to have been and to still be loved by so many people. We are always thinking of her and of you guys too. What a special angel!

Ata and Ang said...

Happy Birthday to Abby your little precious angel! It's so ironic....For Spencer's B-day every year since he's been gone (which has been 2 Birthdays) My girls and I take balloons and write notes on the balloons and the girls say "Dad will get them because balloons are the only thing that can fly that high to heaven" Funny how kids think? I'm sure she knows and feels of your love :) Your a wonderful Mom-And what a great blessing! Xoxoxo

Ata and Ang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.