Friday, April 3, 2009

So I have been blog neglectful and let me tell you why!


Three weeks ago tomorrow, I decided to join a fantastic company called Scentsy! I really love the product and know alot of people who love it to! I had my first Open House/Business launch party at my home on March 24th which thanks to Family, Friends and Neighbors turned out to be a HUGE success! I closed my first party on March 31st in order to be able to have the sales be in the month of March, and it took me FOREVER!!! I started putting it in at 6:30 and didn't even get finished until about 10:30 that night! I think I called my sponsor atleast a dozen times to make sure I was doing it right! The order finally shipped today and I should receive it on Monday! :) Then the real fun will begin of sorting orders for nearly 40 people!

I did get over to the Plain City office and signed up to do a booth at the Plain City 4th of July Celebration! For those of you who live close, I hope you can come and join in the festivities and come by the booth for a visit! My sponsor will be there with me as well! :)

Also the night of the 31st I had a friend on my FB send me a msg wondering if I could take a spot for her at a small in home boutique. There were to be a few other vendors there to sell thier products so I would be probably 1 of 4. Being as I was new to selling Scentsy, I was of course a little nervous but accepted the invitation so I could get some experience! It was a great time, there were quite a few women there and I am hoping that they will ask me to come back and do it again sometime, if they decide to do it again! I will be closing that party on Saturday (tomorrow) and hopefully it won't take me quite as long! But I only have 5 orders to put in instead of 40!

Anyway, please feel free to visit my website www.scentsy.com/lesliew and view the catalog or place an order. You are also welcome to call me directly to place your order if you choose! :)

So in a nutshell, that is what I have been doing the past 2 weeks!

No comments: