Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Catie Ellguvene is HERE

Well, Catie arrived this afternoon at 2:26 pm and is just beautiful!!!! I will have to post the story about her birth later because I am just so tired! But I wanted to share some pictures of her with everyone! We all think that she looks just like Bekka when she was born! I will try to remember post some pics of Bekka, Abbi and Catie when they were all about the same age sometime! It would be kinda fun to see how much they all look alike!

Catie Ellguvene Wentz
7 lbs 3 oz - 2:26 pm - 19" long

I think she wants back in!!!! :)

Being weighed

Catie gets her first bath

Bekka watches to make sure Catie is okay

Just after her bath!!


3 comments:

Lace said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear the whole story of her birth!

The Bender Family said...

She is SO beautiful! I'm so glad I was able to be at the hospital and hold her. She's just tiny! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! Congrats