Saturday, October 6, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!!!

I can't believe that it is snowing already! This is the first snow we have seen up in the Ogden, UT area. I know that we have had snow previous to this in other areas of Utah, like down in Salt Lake or up in the mountains, but man this is really early! I have been looking forward to this though after a long hot summer. Here is a picture I took from my deck...hopefully you will be able to see the snow, if it snows more, I will take some and post them when there is more light! There hasn't been any acumulation on the ground as of yet though...it is just really wet from raining all morning long!


2 comments:

Lace said...

So pretty! I've been so looking forward to cooler weather too!!!

You are getting so close... less than a week away right?

Lace said...

Oh, well maybe 8 days, but still really close!