Sunday, April 20, 2008

Going to make this blog private!!! :)

I have a friend who is going to make her blog private and I have decided that because of the pictures of my children and personal things being posted, I will be doing the same thing so beginning May 15th, this will blog will be password protected. If you would like to get the access information, please email me and when I get it set up, I will send it to you. Also as of tonight, I will have any comments that are posted sent to my email address for approval until the privacy is set up because of the comment left by someone that I believe if you click on what they are leaving will give your computer a virus!

Thanks for your understanding!

1 comment:

Bry and Rach said...

please add us :) thecrackers_@hotmail.com
inkleys friends :)