Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some pictures since the last post on Tuesday...

Travis bought Bekka a Bubble BBQ Grill today that she has seen on TV and has asked for numerous times. You wouldn't believe the amount of bubbles this thing puts out! :)

Two Days after I posted the pictures of Catie pushing herself up, she had figured out that those knees are supposed to bend! She also is rocking back and forth!!!! Not to much longer! :)


Today I also took her 6 month pictures. I still have to do some editing, but here are some! I think they look pretty good and are just as good as if I was to take her into the studio.

1 comment:

The Bender Family said...

LOVE the pictures of the girls! I can't believe how big they're getting! I made the post about Abbi on my blog today. If you don't want me to have it on there, please let me know. I hope you know that my intentions are good, you are the very last person I'd ever want to hurt. Love you guys!