Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bekka's time in Nebraska....Her first trip from home

This was Bekka's first trip without Mommy & Daddy! She had a blast, didn't get home sick until the last few days. She was gone for two weeks! I called to check on her everyday sometimes twice a day, but most of the time she was to busy to talk. Her Grandma took a bunch of pictures for me. She had her own bed, cuddled with Grandpa and was silly, slept at Grandma's office while she worked, got a new bike, went on bike rides with Grandpa and Grandma, went swimming at the pool, and went camping at the lake! She had a blast, but I was sure glad to have her home! I missed her!!!!!! :) Oh, and she went to the park and played with the Kitty's! She wore out her Grandma & Grandpa! Grandma took so many good pictures, I couldn't pic just a couple, but I didn't want to post ALL of them....

No comments: