Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Play List

So I have gone in and added a play list. The songs that I have chosen have alot of meaning for me. I hope you will take the time to listen and maybe feel what I feel when I listen to them.

Baby Mine and In My Daughter's Eyes are songs that remind me of my precious daughter Abbigale. I miss her so much. When I was cleaning my room yesterday I came across a box in my closet that has all of the cards from the flowers, sympathy cards that were sent to us and all of the Thank You notes I had made but never filled out and sent. I sat in my closet read a few and cried for a good hour or so by myself. I still to this day get a huge lump in my throat when I think about or talk about her. I try to fight back the tears more so lately and my heart aches so much to hold her and kiss her little cheeks. These songs were also added to a wonderful DVD with pictures of Abbi that my Brother-in-law Steve put together.

When You Say Nothing At All is the song that Travis and I danced to at our wedding and we will be celebrating our 7th anniversary this November.

This Kiss takes me back to about a year or so before Travis and I got married. I can remember that when I would go and see him during the Summer months I used to put this CD in my player, turn it up as loud as it would go and sing it at the top of my lungs! The reason I would turn it up so loud was so that I couldn't hear myself butcher the song! Still to this day I do laugh every time I hear it and remember what I used to do! Back then, I drove a Monte Carlo (kinda a sports car) I probably looked cool, but now while driving my big 'ol Suburban I would probably get laughed at by everyone who saw me in the car singing it!!! LOL :)

No comments: