Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Official!

Bekka is now a Kindergartener! She is in the afternoon class and today was her first day of school! She was so excited this morning when I woke her up. She kept asking if it was time for her to go yet! I had to keep telling her we had to wait until after she got done eating her lunch. We car pool with our neighbor, I take them to school on Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's, Friday's and pick them up on Wednesday's. Lexi's Dad picks them up on the day's that I drop off and drops them off on Wednesday's so I can get into the office to print the payroll. Today she and Lexi had Maccaroni and Cheese, a banana and Oreo cookies for lunch!

3 comments:

The Bender Family said...

I can't believe she's old enough for kindergarten! Time goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday she was born and I was visiting you guys in the hospital. I'm such a proud aunt. It looks like a great first day!

Unknown said...

Hey Leslie, this is Beckie from down the street. I found your blog off of Sally's. I hope you don't mind...can I add you to my list?! Your girls are adorable!

BryceandSally said...

Bekka is so cute!! Is she loving kindergarten? They grow up way too fast!!