Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper

2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial, that way I get to put up my tree whenever I want, and enjoy it alot longer without the mess

3. When do you put your tree up? For the past few years, my tree has gone up the weekend before Thanksgiving since we usually travel alot during the month of December

4. When do you take your tree down? Usually New Year's Day, but if I could get away with leaving it up alot longer, I would.

5. Do you like Eggnog! yes

6. Favorite gift received? It isn't about the gifts for me, it is the thought that counts, and for me it is more about the season, the Christmas music, the lights and being with family and freinds.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Travis, he always goes out and buys whatever he wants when he wants it.

8. Easiest person to buy for? my girls

9. Do you have a nativity scene? My mother in law gave me some pieces of the Willow Tree nativity scene that I have on my fireplace mantle.

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? mail

11. Worst Christmas presenst ever received? never received a worst

12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? Elf, it was on tv last night and I think even my grinch husband enjoy's watching that one!

13. When do you start shopping? I would like to have all of my Christmas shopping done by Halloween, but that NEVER happens.....usually it is the day after Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a gift? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? frosted cut out sugar cookies, peanut brittle, chips and dip, and home made caramels.

16. Lights on tree? yes

17. Favorite Christmas song? Manheim Steamroller's Carol of the Bells

18. Travel on Christmas or stay home? usually we stay home, but this year, we are going to South Dakota.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes

20. Angel on top of tree or star? a star on the tree upstairs and a snowman clustered with snowflakes on my tree downstairs.

21. Open presents of Christmas eve? only 1, it is always pj's from my Mom & Dad, it has been a tradition in my family ever since I can remember!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? This time of year brings out all of the IDIOTS! I wish that everyone would just feel the spirit of the season and everything would be so much better!

23. Favorite ornament? I only have a couple that are my favorite. They are the ones that remind me of my Abbi.

24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? Turkey and Ham

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? What I would want for Christmas is something that no one can give me. But if I have to choose something that someone could, I would want my girls to have a good Christmas and feel the spirit of the season and know how much that we love them.

I now tag: Trina, Sally, Shannon, Lacie, Beckie, Beth and Amanda

No comments: