Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sledding with the Kiddo's

Today we took the girls sledding with our friends (our neighbors). Travis had taken Bekka sledding yesterday and they decided to go again today, so I bundled Catie up and borrowed a snow suit from my neighbor and we went(she had 3 layers of clothes on under this snow suit)! We had a good time and I was really suprised that Catie actually liked it! :) On our way home, we stopped and got some hot chocolate to warm up!

One Winter memory that I have from when I was little was going sledding with my Mom & Dad, my Brothers & my Sisters. We used to go to this hill near Hill Air Force Base in Roy or Riverdale...it was where the Saturn dealership now sits. We had so much fun!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Our snow just keeps melting. its good to see that travis is feeling better.

Beth Borup said...

Fun - My kids are really wanting to go sledding. So, maybe we will sometime soon. I am just a whimp when it comes to being in the snow and cold.

The Bender Family said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I hope Travis keeps feeling better! Keep us updated!