Saturday, October 11, 2008

Been Tagged!!!!


  1. I have only owned a new car once....driven off of the lot with 21 miles on it! It was my 1996 Toyota Tercel that my sister Stacey now has!
  2. I have more $ invested in scrapbooking than my husband Travis does in guns for hunting.
  3. I have just as many animals as I have children! 2 cats and 1 dog.
  4. I have never shot a deer before, I have had a tag before, but never shot one! Hopefully next weekend I will shoot my first deer.
  5. When I eat salads w/dressing, syrup with pancakes or french toast, I have to put it on the side and I dip it!
  6. I love to cook and lately my favorite thing to make is home made pizza! The last one I made last week has been the best!!!!!
  7. This is my favorite time of year, I love the holiday season! From Oct 1st through New Year's Eve! If Travis would let me, I would put up my Christmas Tree Oct 1st....but I guess the week before Thanksgiving is early enough! LOL :)

Now I tag: Beth Borup, Amanda West, Sally Wade, Beckie Gold

1 comment:

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

I did get your "tag" and I am planning on doing it, just haven't got to it yet. I enjoyed reading yours though.