Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catie's 1st Birthday

Today was Catie's 1st Birthday! While I was shopping at Wal-Mart to get the groceries we needed to go hunting tomorrow, I decided to buy some cupcakes for Catie to have on her birthday since we aren't celebrating her birthday til the 25th due to us going hunting this weekend, my Mom being gone, and Joyce and Hugh coming out! I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by! HAPPY BIRTHAY CATIE!

Travis gave her her cupcake!

Bekka helped blow out the candle



Catie got mad when Bekka took her cake to take off the paper


Then we let her have at it! What a MESS!!!!! Now I think she knows what to do next Saturday when we have her PARTY!!!!!!!!! :)

Such a nice little girl to share!!!! :)

1 comment:

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

don't you love cleaning up those messes?????