Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 10/31/2008

Well, today was Halloween and also my Sister Shannon's Birthday! We took some pictures in the front yard with my friend Tammy's kids (Logan 6 wks & Lexi who is the same age as Bekka and they are in the same class at school). Then we ate some dinner, took some more pictures with Avery and then we headed out on the street to do some trick-or-treating! We left about 7:00 and we were out until about 9:00. The girls had so much fun! Catie got tired but she tried so hard to stay awake! I think she finally zonked out for the night at about 8:15ish. But it was alot of fun! When we were out this year, it reminded me of what Halloween was like when I was able to go out trick-or-treating by myself with my friends! I really love this time of year!

3 comments:

The Bender Family said...

love it!!!

Trinbean said...

WAY CUTE!!!!

BryceandSally said...

Your girls are so darling!! Super cute pictures!