Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Every time I go and open up the dishwashser, Catie comes crawling as fast as she can to help me load/unload it! Now to load it, I have to rinse the dishes and leave them in the sink until she has her nap or goes to bed, unless she is in her high chair. And when I unload it when she is awake, I have to hurry and pull everything out of it and put it all on the counter so she doesn't try to pull stuff out, especially the silverware (there is usually sharp knives in it). Yesterday morning I was unloading the dishwasher and she, as usual, climbed into it! She always gets so mad at me when I pull her out of it!

First she has to move the dish bin.

Then she climbs inside!

She has so much fun doing this! :)

1 comment:

The Bender Family said...

What a little TURKEY!! I love it. Brady likes to help too. Although, he's never climbed inside it... Mental note: Wait until the kids are asleep next weekend to do any dishes... Love the other posts too! Looks like they had fun hunting and wasn't the snow fun?? I was hoping to be the first to post snow pics, but you beat me to it!