Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning.....First Snow of the Season

This morning I got up with Travis to get him out the door at 3:00 am and Catie had woken up, so I went and got her and nursed her back to sleep. Then I went back to bed and Bekka woke me up at 8:00 this morning, which is very unusual for her to be up before 10:00 on the weekends! I asked her to check to see if it had snowed like it was supposed to and she was so excited to see that it had! She wanted to go outside and play in it right away! I told her she had to wait for a little while since it was still kinda early. So we got up, made some breakfast and I wanted to take some pictures of the snow! It is just after 11:00 am now and we all still in our jammies staying comfy and warm inside. We probably got 2" of snow on the grass, but none of it stuck to the streets!


***UPDATE*** It is now about 3:20 in the afternoon and all of the snow has melted! :( I had told Bekka that I would go out with her while Catie took her nap and make a snowman, but when Catie went down, the snow had pretty much melted to where we didn't have enough to even make a snowball. :( Well, I guess we have ALL WINTER long!

2 comments:

BryceandSally said...

Ok maybe I'm a little slow, I want to respond to your tag, but I can't figure out how to copy the tag thing. Help me!!

Oh Crazy snow Huh!! I was so glad it melted, the kids weren't!!
Sally

Lace said...

What a good mom you are to even offer to make a snowman with her. That just sounds so very cold already!