Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bekka's Kindergarten Halloween Party

Today Bekka had her Halloween Party at school and I signed up to be the "Room Mom" in charge of the craft! We made pumpkins out of strips of orange construction paper. I will have Bekka make one and post the pictures later, I was to busy helping the students make them so I didn't have time to take any pictures! I even dressed Catie up in her costume and took pictures of the two of them before we went to the school. We had alot of fun! :) Tomorrow we will be going to my Mom's office and going Trick-or-Treating in the morning and then we will take the girls around our neighborhood tomorrow evening! Can't wait! I am going to have Bekka take Catie's treat bag around so I can eat anything that Catie can't eat!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the costumes! So stinkin cute!

The Bender Family said...

Love it!! It looks like it was so much fun!! Sorry I didn't call you after my appointment. I had a day... I'm about to call you so I'll tell you all about it...

Anonymous said...

the girls look so cute. catie is always happy. she smiles all the time. i also loves the pumpkins.

Jan said...

Can't wait to see them today at work! They are so dang cute!!!