Sunday, October 5, 2008

We were nearly to late!

Today the girls and I went up to Snowbasin ski resort so that I could take some pictures with the fall colors. It was still pretty overcast, but I decided we better get going. So we got ready and headed out. It's a good thing we got there when we did because about 45 mintues after we started taking some pictures, it started to sprinkle....then about 15 minutes after that, it was down pouring again! The Fall colors look so pretty when they are wet. The only down side to the rain today was that Catie got her new clothes dirty because I had to sit her on the wet ground. I think if I had waited a few more days, I wouldn't have found any red leaves left on any of the trees! Next year, I will go up a week or two earlier than I did this year! It was still so beautiful though to see all of the yellows, browns, oranges and some of the reds! Bekka kept saying how pretty the mountains look.

One thing I do love though is a good digital camera! LOL... I probably shot about 300 pictures of the girls today and maybe 75 of them are ones that I liked and 50 of the 75 are ones that I LOVED! I know any of you who own a digi camera know what I mean! If I had been using a film camera......all I can say is it would have cost me alot of $$$$$$$$$$$. I never have the heart to delete any of the pictures I take, so I end up burning all of the photos to cd's and keep them in case I ever decide that I need them......But anyway, I didn't want to post all of my favs because most of them are the same pose, just with a different expression on thier faces. But any Family members who would like to choose the photos that I will have printed for them this year, let me know and I will let you see all of them so you can decide for yourselves which ones you would like to have!

5 comments:

Trinbean said...

way cute pictures

The Bender Family said...

Great pics!! The girls are growing up too fast. I love seeing the changes in them through your blog.

BryceandSally said...

Your girls are so adorable!! We didn't get very many pictures, cause by the time we were done eating it was dark!

JsBrat said...

Leslie.. your girls are so beautiful and getting so big. I think about you and your family often. I miss you!

Do You Have A Myspace page?
Email me sometime xx_sykotik_xx@yahoo.com

xoxo, T-Reyna

The Bender Family said...

I tagged you!! Check out my blog...