Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again!!! :)

Taggin the hubby!
Tag your Hubby is it.....



1) Where did you meet? We used to work together

2) How long did you date before you got married? 3 years

3) How long have you been married? 7 yrs on Nov 10th

4) What is your favorite feature of his? His dark brown eyes

5) What is your favorite quality of his? I can't pick a favorite!

6) Does he have a nickname for you? Yes, but I am not telling what it is!!! LOL

7) What is his favorite food? Meat and Potato's cooked any way possible! Mostly pot roasts and mashed potato's and gravy.

8) What is his favorite sport? NASCAR

9) When and where was your first kiss? On my parents front porch after our first official date

10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watching NASCAR

11) Do you have any children? 3 girls

12) Does he have a hidden talent? If he does, I don't know what it is! :) LOL

13) How old is he? 34 in December

14) Who said "I love you" first? I think I did, but it has been a long time ago

15) What is his favorite type of music? Mostly country (the older stuff) but he pretty much likes everything.

16) What do you admire the most about him? He is a really hard worker and loves and supports his family.

17) Do you think he will read this? Nope, I don't think he has ever looked at the blog!!!



I now tag: My Mom, Shannon, Beth, Amanda, Trina, Lacey & I would tag Kara, but she has already done this! :)

No comments: